Pages

Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happiness

Good morning my scrappy friends.. I thought I would share a layout I made for That's just so cute.. I hope I got everything right because the translation seemed a bit off.... I used this wonderful picture of my oldest (when she was 4) she loved the Easter bunny...



PÅSKE = EASTER
 
P = dots
Å = year
 S = seam
         K = craftpaper
             E = a stamp print




Now I would like to share a couple other projects that I've done this past week...
first off is this lovely card I made...I wanted to try a new technique I saw on youtube...


 then I thought I would try my had at another mixed media mini canvas..I think I will keep this one for myself!
and last is a circle layout I made for a challenge over on the flying unicorn forum...this turned out quite well..

thanks for coming to take a peek..

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects!!! Love the colors and layering in your layout!! The new technique on that card is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO and Picture! The translation is all ok :-) Thanks for playing with us in TJSC!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog